- Firm Overview
- Practice Areas
- Idea Power™
A Full-Service Law Firm
Seiller Waterman LLC is a full-service law firm that provides exceptional legal representation in the following areas of practice:
- Appellate: Effective advocacy in state and federal appellate courts
- Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring: We position clients for future success through bankruptcy or restructuring of debt.
- Business Disputes & Commercial Litigation: From contract disputes to complex, multi-district litigation
- Commercial Real Estate: From landlord tenant issues and commercial leases to 1031 tax-deferred exchanges, and buying and selling property
- Corporate & Business Law: Comprehensive service for commercial clients, from startup to dissolution.
- Corporate Governance: We are at the forefront of this area of law, with precedent-setting cases.
- Elder Law: Including living wills, custodianships, and insurance counseling and referral to other appropriate resources
- Employment Law & Litigation: Advising business clients on hiring, firing and disciplining, and other employment-related issues
- Estate Planning & Wealth Management: Protecting clients' assets and helping them plan for the future.
- Family Law: Divorce, child custody, visitation, spousal support and modifications
- Health Care Law: Helping health care providers meet the unique needs of running a medical-related business.
- Insurance Coverage Disputes: Standing up for the rights of policyholders
- Intellectual Property & Entertainment: Protecting the rights of artists or their estates
- Land Use & Development: Representing developers, property owners and government entities
- Personal Injury & Products Liability: Pursuing financial compensation for people injured through the negligence of others
- Real Estate: Residential transactions and real estate litigation
- Taxes: Including state, federal, property and sales taxes.
From our office in Louisville, we represent clients in Kentucky, southern Indiana, throughout the nation and around the world. To arrange a consultation with one of our lawyers, please call: 502-584-7400, or e-mail the firm.