Phone: (502) 371-3564
Keith Saksefski is a member of the Litigation Practice Group of the firm and has been in practice for over twenty-six years. Mr. Saksefski has experience in such areas as civil litigation, worker's compensation, administrative law, labor, employment, OSHA, probate, estate and trust litigation, disability, domestic relations, and business formation.
Mr. Saksefski was a Major in the U.S. Marine Corps before retiring from military service.
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- U.S. Marine Corps veteran (Major)
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky, 1990,
- University of Louisville, 1982,
- Civil Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Probate, Estate, and Trust
- OSHA Compliance