Direct Phone: (502) 371-3504
Office Phone: (502) 584-7400
Joseph "Joe" Haddad is an associate with the firm’s Financial Restructuring Group, although his practice also includes corporate litigation and veterans' advocacy. Prior to joining the firm, Joe served for two years as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Thomas H. Fulton, Chief Judge of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Kentucky.
Joe earned his Juris Doctor in 2016 from Washington University School of Law, graduating cum laude with a certificate in Business Law. During his time at Washington University School of Law, Joe was involved in the Student Bar Association, Moot Court, and a variety of clubs. He obtained a Bachelor of Science in Global Trade from High Point University in North Carolina, where he was a member of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity. During college, Joe enlisted in the military and deployed to Iraq. He receive an honorable discharge in 2013.
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Wounded Warrior Project (Alumni)
- Kentucky, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Washington University School of Law, with a certificate in Business Law, 2016
- Corporate Litigation
- Veterans' Rights
- General Civil Litigation
- Commercial Law and Products Liability