Phone: (502) 371-3550
Michael R. Gosnell is a member of the Litigation, Real Estate and Bankruptcy Practice Groups of the firm and has forty-five years of experience in real estate litigation and collections, primarily in foreclosures of real estate mortgages, and in creditor representation in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies. Mr. Gosnell has tried cases in both state and federal courts in matters involving real estate, business litigation, lender liability, and personal injury.
He represents independent investors and lenders on issues related to lending practices and lender liability. He also represents sellers, buyers, and lenders in real estate closings and landlords in eviction proceedings.
Mr. Gosnell is an avid golfer and has competed in state and national events. He has played in both the Kentucky State Amateur and Kentucky State Open and in many other local tournaments. He is the past club champion at several golf clubs.
Mr. Gosnell is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and donates time in service to his church. He is also a doting grandfather.
- Has achieved Martindale-Hubbell rating of Distinguished.
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- National Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky, 1977
- Indiana University, 1974
- Creditor’s Rights and Bankruptcy
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Real Estate Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Lender Liability