Phone: (502) 371-3565
Fax: (502) 371-9265
Robert Waterman focuses his practice on commercial real estate and leasing law, employment law, corporate law and health law. The entities with which he works are of various sizes and engage in many types of business. He advises them on general corporate matters, business and real estate transactions, and employment practices. Mr. Waterman also works with medical practices and assists them in the handling of their business and employment matters and health law issues.
- Commercial Real Estate and Leasing
- Employment Law
- Corporate Law
- Health Law
- Has achieved Martindale-Hubbell distinguished rating of AV Preeminent
- Named in Louisville Magazine as a "Top Lawyer" in Health care law, 2016
- The Top Lawyers were picked by their peers
- Named in Louisville Magazine in the practice of Business Litigation, Corporate Law and Taxation, as one of the Best Lawyers in Louisville, 2009
- Named in Louisville Magazine in the practice of Commercial, Commercial Real Estate, Corporate and Health Care Law as one of the Best Lawyers in Louisville, 2008
- First National Bank of Louisville v. J.W. Brewer Tire Co., 680 F.2d 1123 (6th Cir. 1982)
- U.S. v. Wood, 658 F. Supp. 1561 (W.D. Ky. 1987)
- Steelvest, Inc. v. Scansteel Service Center, Inc., 807 S.W.2d 476 (Ky. 1991)
- Revenue Cabinet v. Armco, Inc., 838 S.W.2d 396 (Ky. 1992)
- Steelvest, Inc. v. Scansteel Service Center, Inc., 908 S.W.2d 104 (Ky. 1995)
- Kentucky, 1980
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 1980
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Health Lawyers Association
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky, 1980
- Northwestern University, 1977
- Jewish Hospital and St. Mary's Healthcare Foundation Board, Chair 2016 - present.
- Jewish Hospital and St. Mary's Healthcare Foundation Board, 2006 – 2014, Vice-Chair, 2013 – 2014 and 2015 -2016.
- President, The Temple, Congregation Adath Israel Brith Sholom, 2004 – 2006.
- Northwestern University Alumni Admissions Counsel for Kentucky, 1995 – 2016.